Please email info@smalltalkjax or call our office (904) 733-8255 to book an evaluation for both the Jacksonville and St. Augustine locations!
Please be patient if you do not receive a response immediately as our therapy staff are often occupied doing other tasks; You will receive a call back to schedule an appointment within 24 hours!
Small Talk is proud to be an in-network provider for many insurances, please check your own policy for speech/language coverage.
We are in-network with many insurances including:
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield- PPO and Health Options
- Children's Medical Services (CMS)
- Florida Health Care Alliance
- Great West – One Health
- Integrated Health Plan
- Medcom/First Health
- Prime Health Services
- Tricare Prime and Tricare Standard
- United Healthcare
And these Medicaid plans:
- Access Health
- United Healthcare Medicaid
- 1st Coast Advantage
Cancellation Policy:We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone's life. In order to be fair to all of our clients and out of consideration for our therapists' time, we have adopted the following policies:
- 24 hour advance notice is required when cancelling an appointment to avoid cancellation fee. This allows the opportunity for someone else to avail themselves of our services. You are more than welcome to reschedule later in the week/different time with your therapist.
- If you are unable to give us 24 hours advance notice, or are a "no show", you will be charged a $20 cancellation fee for each visit. We are unable to bill your insurance for this fee.
- If you have more than 3 "no shows" you will be discharged from therapy.
- Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other clients, please plan accordingly and be on time.
We accept cash, check, VISA, MC and discover.
Our financial policy is as follows:
- Payment is due at the time of service unless arrangements have been made in advance or if you have verified insurance coverage. Co-pays are due at the time of service.
- Not all insurance companies cover all services. In the event that your insurance plan determines a service to be "non covered", you will be responsible for the complete charge.
- Your financial responsibility to us will be your co-pays (if any), the amount your insurance company deems your responsibility, such as deductibles, and co-insurances, and denials for services non covered under your policy. Our private pay fee is very reasonable. Talk to staff for details.